- Young Editorial Board, Nano Research Energy (IF = 17.881), 02/01/2023 – present
- Session chair, MRS 2023 spring, EN11.01: Radiative Cooling I and EN11.02: Radiative Cooling II
- LITE: Light, Infrared, and Thermal Energy. 03/2022
This is one day event for highschool students at Duke. We helped young participants assemble their own VR thermal cardboard headsets to discover the infrared world. In addition, we organize workshops and mini lectures to get students involved in the world of optics and material science. Hopefully, this event can also promote the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Heat and mass transfer (ME 431L), teaching assistance, Duke University, 08/2021 – 12/2021.
- Dynamics (EGR.244L), teaching assistance, Duke University, 01/2021 – 05/2021. Lecture on EGR.244L: Lagrangian mechanics